Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Game is so right... you wouldn't get far.

People who know me and really know me... know that being in the entertainemnt industry is somthing that runs in my blood. My family is all up in that lol! But one thing I will never forget is when I told my brother I had my first interview he said.... "Make sure they respect you as a radio personality and not just a pretty face." I have always listened to that and in the back of my head always made sure no one disrespected me by thinking I would sleep with them. So many times females get mislead by the lights and glam thinking that the only way to get to the top is on your back or on your knees. Now this is no way directed towards anybody, but honeslty this is something I have been thinking about for a while.

I am so tired of girls going out into the world and giving people the worst ideas of what a women is suppose to be. I honestly can't argue with guys on why they shouldn't use such words like bitch, slut, hoe, bopper, roller if they can name me more girls who actually are these things than girls who aren't. Its sad though because of this, girls who aren't such things are not allowed the respect that we deserve because of the generalizations being made and
proven by these girls. Honestly I'm done!

If you going to be a hoe, then got damn it be a hoe! Own that shit. If you are going to be a slut then you go out here in the global communtiy and be the leader of the sluts! The Howard Motto is leaders for the global community (or something like that lol) but they didn't specify leaders in what. I am not in anyway condoning this behavior at all but the lies, tall tales, fables, and stories in the world are based on some type of truth believe it or not. And if the things that people say about you aren't true, then you shouldn't put yourself so dangerousliy close to situations, that these things can be assumed.

And the other issue now that I think about it is guys. You all feed into it. I promise if guys spent as much as time as they do on one girl, as they do chasing 3 trying to have their way with them. I have seen the way my brothers have treated ceratin girls and the way the treat others. and I know how I want to be treated so I will be the other girl.

No comments: